From the National Weather Service preparedness page: what to put in an emergency kit
- Water: one gallon of water per person per day for at least three days, for drinking and sanitation
- Food: at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food
- Battery-powered or hand crank radio and a NOAA Weather
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe Today!The News Reporter is the leading print publication dedicated to the The News Reporter lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives. Subscriptions Include:
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate accèss to our digital library of 40+ editions of The News Reporter.
- The News Reporter delivered to your door every Tuesday and Friday.
- Free Print Extras: 954 Mag and Flourish magazines each printed twice per year.