Mon Aug 8, 2022

Dog saved as truck burns at Lowe’s

img-title
A pet dog was saved after being trapped inside this burning truck in the Lowe's Home Improvement lumber yard Monday. Only minimal damage to the store was reported.

A dog trapped inside a burning truck at the Whiteville Lowe’s was saved by firefighters Monday.

Fire Marshall Hal Lowder said quick response by firefighters and bystanders  kept the fire from extending into the main building. The fire was reported around 1:20 p.m. It was initially reported that the

You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
The News Reporter is the leading print publication dedicated to the The News Reporter lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives. Subscriptions Include:
  • Immediate access to all web content.
  • Immediate accèss to our digital library of 40+ editions of The News Reporter.
  • The News Reporter delivered to your door every Tuesday and Friday.
  • Free Print Extras: 954 Mag and Flourish magazines each printed twice per year.
Subscribe Today
 

View the Digital Edition

Community Events

august, 2022

10aug1:00 pm6:00 pmRed Cross Blood Drive at CarrollWoods RV Park

19aug8:00 pmMovies on Madison

Download Our App

google-play.png

google-play.png

X
X