Sun Aug 14, 2022

Electrical issue sparks fire at WCHS fieldhouse

Officials say an electrical issue is to blame for a small fire that was quickly extinguished at the West Columbus High School fieldhouse Wednesday, Aug. 17.

Coaches put the small fire out but the fire department was called as a precautionary measure.

There was no damage, according to Jonathan Williams, assistant

You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
The News Reporter is the leading print publication dedicated to the The News Reporter lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives. Subscriptions Include:
  • Immediate access to all web content.
  • Immediate accèss to our digital library of 40+ editions of The News Reporter.
  • The News Reporter delivered to your door every Tuesday and Friday.
  • Free Print Extras: 954 Mag and Flourish magazines each printed twice per year.
Subscribe Today

View the Digital Edition

Community Events

august, 2022

19aug8:00 pmMovies on Madison

Download Our App