The Fair Bluff Rotary Club will hold its annual duck race fundraiser virtually due to the pandemic. The event will be broadcast on the club’s website, www.fairbluffrotary.org,
The Fair Bluff Rotary Club will hold its annual duck race fundraiser virtually due to the pandemic. The event will be broadcast on the club’s website, www.fairbluffrotary.org, on Nov. 21. Tickets can be purchased at www.fairbluffrotary.org/2020-virtualduck-race. for a chance to win a $1,000 prize.
Due to the cancellation of the Watermelon Festival in July, the Rotary Duck Race will be held in November. Baby, the river water is cold in November, but the ducks don’t care! In order to maintain social distancing, and protect our supporters, our Rotary Duck Race will be be viewed and the winner announced by video on the Fair Bluff Rotary website ww.fairbluffrotary.org on November 22, 2020 by 5 PM.
1st place prize is $1,000
2nd place prize is $500
You do NOT have to be present to win!
$10 per ticket
Proceeds benefit our club’s community service projects, locally, regionally, and internationally. Please donate by purchasing tickets, and helping us to continue, and expand projects such as:
◦ College scholarships
◦ Covid-19 food packages
◦ Coats for Boys & Girls home
◦ Holiday lights for the Town if Fair Bluff
◦ Books for Fair Bluff Community Library
◦ Food packages for senior citizens
◦ School supplies for Cerro Gordo Elementary
◦ Seasonal Banners for the Town of Fair Bluff
◦ Venison processing and donation
◦ Christmas dinner and presents for needy children
◦ Dictionaries for third graders
◦ Support for Alzheimer’s Research
◦ Support for Polio Eradication
(Saturday) 5:00 pm