The Rotary Club of Whiteville is planning an unusual event to raise money for its Good Works Fund that benefits local charities and community projects. The club
The Rotary Club of Whiteville is planning an unusual event to raise money for its Good Works Fund that benefits local charities and community projects.
The club is selling tickets for Cow Patty Bingo, which will be held Nov. 21 at 11 a.m. Maze Craze at Galloway Farm at Hallsboro. You do not need to be present to win. Squares can be purchased online at www.cowpatty.bingo for $10 each.
The person who owns the square that the cow selects will receive 20% of the total take. By Thursday, the prize had reached $418. Complete rules are available on the event website.
The Whiteville Rotary Club presents the Cow Patty Bingo at Galloway Farms. Buy as many squares as you wish! All proceeds benefit the Whiteville Rotary Goodworks Fund which supports the following:
- Whiteville High School Rotary Scholarship
- Southeastern Community College Rotary Scholarship
- Dictionaries for every 3rd grader in Columbus County
- The Rotary Cottage at the Boys and Girls Home of North Carolina
- Eradication of Polio from the world
- and so much more…
November 21st 11:00am
You do not have to be present to win!
How it Works
- The field will be lined into equal squares determined by total squares sold.
- Each square will be assigned to a purchaser at random and posted on this website in the form of a spreadsheet prior to the event.
- Each square may be purchased for $10.00. The purchaser of that square will become the owner of said square (or squares, buy as many as you want!).
- 1 cow will be released onto the grid to roam the field.
- First poo on the field grid ends the contest.
- In the event the cow poo deposit lands on multiple squares. The square with the largest portion will be declared the winner.
- The winner will be declared by the designated judge of the event.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- The winner does not need to be present to win. In that event, the winner will be notified by mail or email.
- To celebrate this “poo poo” of a year, the prize structure is 20.20% of the total take (example: if 500 tickets are sold, the prize would be $1,010).
(Saturday) 11:00 am
372 Artesia Rd