Two employees of a hazmat contractor were injured in a fire Monday afternoon at one of the business’ Whiteville facilities, according to Whiteville Fire Chief David Yergeau.
The fire broke out around 4:30 p.m. at HERR (Hazmat Emergency Response and Remediation, Inc.) at 303 Maultsby St., which the company describes on
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe Today!The News Reporter is the leading print publication dedicated to the The News Reporter lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives. Subscriptions Include:
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate accèss to our digital library of 40+ editions of The News Reporter.
- The News Reporter delivered to your door every Tuesday and Friday.
- Free Print Extras: 954 Mag and Flourish magazines each printed twice per year.